DigiLSU Monitor is the software to be used to configure and analyze the DigiLSU wide band Lambda controllers.
It runs on PC compatible computer, under the Microsoft Corporation operating systems Windows© XP, Vista, 7.
WARNING LEVEL : Normal
DigiLSU Monitor software:
• V230 (new - 08th 04/2013)
Documentations in English:
• Fast installation (new - 08th 04/2013)
• DigiLSU documentation: full documentation of installation and operation, use of the software and CAN-bus configuration (new - 08th 04/2013)
• The DigilSU connection to PC needs the DigiLSU connection kit.
HOW TO UGRADE THE SOFTWARE
• Download new .zip DigiLSU software pack file and save it in a directory on your hard disk.
• If you have already install a former version of this pack, you have to usinstall it before installing this new one:
In Windows XP, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Add-Remove programs'.
In Windows 7, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Programs and features'.
In the software list, select DigiLSU Monitor then 'Uninstall'. Follow uninstall instructions.
• With the explorer, double click on the downloaded software pack .zip file, then double click on Setup. At the question on files extraction, answer 'Extract All'.
• If the installation does not automatically start: in the new directory created by the extraction, double click on InstDigiLSU_Monitor (application).