IMg06 DRIVER SOFTWARE
IMg06 is a 6 channels peak and hold injectors driver allowing the Commander ECUs series to drive special injectors:
• gasoline direct injection injectors
• diesel common rail inductive injectors
• inductive diesel pump injectors
It allows to open very fast the injectors and provides them a very high stability of working.
It also allows the overlaping of injections from one cylinder to another, notably for common rail diesel injection engines that need a very late post injection and a very early pre injection.
WARNING LEVEL : Normal
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
1) Improved measurement of the ratio of used power.
• System V160
• Engine: V180 (new - 8th 02/2012)
• Archives of all the former Tunewares to open the not yet updated machines of this type
Documentations in English:
• IMg06 tuning software pack: full explanation of how to configure specifically the different injectors (16th 10/2009)
• Does not contain Winjall software. Winjall must first be downloaded and installed apart.
NEEDING Winjall V18.104.22.168 (see specific downloading)
V22.214.171.124 or later version of Winjall software must mandatory have been installed first.
HOW TO UPGRADE TUNEWARES
• Download new .zip IMg06 software pack file and save it in a directory on your hard disk.
• If you have already install a former version of this pack, you have to usinstall it before installing this new one:
In Windows XP, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Add-Remove programs'.
In Windows 7, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Programs and features'.
In the software list, select IMg06 then 'Uninstall'. Follow uninstall instructions.
• With the explorer, double click on the downloaded software pack .zip file, then double click on Setup. At the question on files extraction, answer 'Extract All'.
• If the installation does not automatically start: in the new directory created by the extraction, double click on Setup (application).
(Improvements are added from a version to the next one)
Engine : V170 (System V150)
1) First version allowing to make multi-injections on diesel inductive common rail engines (pilot 2, pilot 1, main, post 2, and post 1).
Previous software versions only allow to execute one injection per engine cycle, and can only be used for gasoline direct injection and diesel pump injectors
Engine : V160 (System V140)
1) Better fault tolerance with CAN-bus sensors WinjNet (including Lambda controller DigiLSU)
If you use a WinjNet sensor (connected to the ECU by CAN-bus), as for example a DigiLSU Lambda controller, it is mandatory to update your driver with this software version, and also update the Commander engine management ECU that pilots this driver with a CAN-bus error-tolerant recent version (report to ECUs downloads).
Engine : V150 (System V130)
1) Works with diesel and gasoline Commander ECUs.
Engine : V140 (System V120)
1) Does not works with diesel Commander ECUs, only with gasoline direct injection Commander ECUs.