SENSORS CONVERSION MAPS AND ACTUATORS COMMAND MAPS
This software pack contents the sensors conversion maps and the actuators command maps like motorized throttles, gasoline injectors corrections, ...
It is mandatory to install it to select the type of sensor and actuators that are equiping the ECUs, because these maps are not integrated in the ECUs software packs.
WARNING LEVEL : Normal
• Sensors convertion maps (new - 05th 02/2013)
• Actuators command maps (new - 05th 02/2013)
NEEDING Winjall V220.127.116.11 (see specific downloading)
V18.104.22.168 or later version of Winjall software must mandatory have been installed first.
HOW TO UPGRADE TUNEWARES
• Download new .zip SensAct software pack file and save it in a directory on your hard disk.
• If you have already install a former version of this pack, you have to usinstall it before installing this new one:
In Windows XP, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Add-Remove programs'.
In Windows 7, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Programs and features'.
In the software list, select SensAct then 'Uninstall'. Follow uninstall instructions.
• With the explorer, double click on the downloaded software pack .zip file, then double click on Setup. At the question on files extraction, answer 'Extract All'.
• If the installation does not automatically start: in the new directory created by the extraction, double click on Setup (application).