IPz06 DRIVER SOFTWARE
IPz06 is a 6 channels piezo injectors driver allowing the Commander ECUs series to drive special injectors:
• diesel common rail piezo injectors
• diesel piezo pump injectors
The command tensions start from 110 volts and can go up to 180 volts, according with the fuel pressure and the injectors temperature.
It allows the overlaping of injections from one cylinder to another, notably for common rail diesel injection engines that need a very late post injection and a very early pre injection.
WARNING LEVEL : Normal
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Improvement of injectors closure at driver switch off.
• System V320
• Engine: V320 (new - 30th 11/2012)
• Archives of all the former Tunewares to open the not yet updated machines of this type
Documentations in English:
• IPz06 tuning software pack: full explanation of how to configure specifically the injectors (new - 30th 11/2012)
• Does not contain Winjall software. Winjall must first be downloaded and installed apart.
NEEDING Winjall V220.127.116.11 (see specific downloading)
V18.104.22.168 or later version of Winjall software must mandatory have been installed first.
HOW TO UPGRADE TUNEWARES
• Download new .zip IPz06 software pack file and save it in a directory on your hard disk.
• If you have already install a former version of this pack, you have to usinstall it before installing this new one:
In Windows XP, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Add-Remove programs'.
In Windows 7, execute 'Start/Parameters/Configuration/Programs and features'.
In the software list, select IPz06 then 'Uninstall'. Follow uninstall instructions.
• With the explorer, double click on the downloaded software pack .zip file, then double click on Setup. At the question on files extraction, answer 'Extract All'.
• If the installation does not automatically start: in the new directory created by the extraction, double click on Setup (application).
(Improvements are added from a version to the next one)
Engine : V310 (System V310)
Better fault tolerance with CAN-bus sensors WinjNet (including Lambda controller DigiLSU)
If you use a WinjNet sensor (connected to the ECU by CAN-bus), as for example a DigiLSU Lambda controller, it is mandatory to update your driver with this software version, and also update the Commander engine management ECU that pilots this driver with a CAN-bus error-tolerant recent version (report to ECUs downloads).
Engine : V300 (System V300)